Stateway Auto Transport is an experienced business in the auto transport industry, having begun operations in 1992. They have a full auto shipping insurance policy, and they have earned a reputation for being trustworthy, reliable and cost efficient. Unlike many other car transport companies, they are not brokers. They are an actual carrier with their own insurance and trucks. They claim this helps them offer superior quality control and competitive auto shipping rates to customers.
Stateway Auto Transport Services
Stateway Auto Transport offers many services, including three standard plans:
- Plan 1 includes standard door-to-door service on an open carrier, which carries approximately 7 to 11 vehicles at a time. This is the least expensive way to ship your vehicle with Stateway Auto Transport.
- Plan 2 is the premium plan that ships a vehicle in an enclosed truck with standard door-to-door service. Vehicles will be safely inside the truck, which carries from 2 to 6 cars at at time.
- Plan 3 is the express plan that includes shipping in an open or enclosed carrier, with pickup available in 1 to 2 days. This fast shipping comes at a premium, of course.
- No shipping terminals are used.
- Discounts may be available for senior citizens, military members, college students, snowbirds, multiple vehicle shippers, and returning customers.
- Incentives for car dealerships.
Choosing Stateway Auto Transport
When choosing Stateway Auto Transport, they understand your vehicle is one of your most prized possessions. Therefore, they guarantee to treat your car with the utmost of care and safety. Customers should feel safer knowing that Stateway Auto Transport actually transports cars themselves without middlemen, meaning they are entirely accountable for shipping your car safely to its new destination.
Customer Reviews of Stateway Auto Transport
July 13, 2011 – Michelle